Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone !
Time files so damn bloody fast ! I haven't enjoy enough !!
So i spend my Christmas eve at Kelvin's place to celebrate his advance birthday and christmas partyyyyyyyy ~
Starting was actually quite boring but managed to talk to Yanyuan and catch up with each other , Great !
After that , the 'Gao siao San Ren Zu' kind of entertain us with their jokes and 'performance'.
All is on Facebook , go check it out ! :D
I swear i laugh like mad , in fact , everyone !

Around 9plus went ehub ate New York New York with Bi -> Bi played Dota with Shannon&co. -> Central ; Shop and Save -> Yanxiang's place !
Left his place around 6plus , went Bi's place and he fetch his mom to work and send me home (:

And i was trying to find any chance to wear my beanie yesterday !
Christmas whattttttttttt ! Must have the qi fen right !! HEH .
So slept at 8plus all the way to 12plus !
Rest awhile and got prepared to head down to Bi place (:
Order Pizza hut for dinner ! Mad full ! I gonna grow fat again ~ T.T

Looking forward for countdown , that's will be my last enjoyment until my school starts T.T
Probably must wait till June if i wanna ton , wthhhhhhh ):

-

Bi just promised me to travel to other country on Christmas to see snow! if we can go overseas together next time when we get older !
Ohkay , he didn't really promise but i don't care ! TEEHEE !
First time spend Christmas with Bi , happy happy ~ And really enjoyed myself yesterday .
How i wish time could turn back .. ): I miss all those fun .








/Some people really pissing me off like seriously .
I hope karma will get you if not i will .

No comments: