Saturday, January 1, 2011


Say goodbye to 2010 .
Yesterday was a blast although some things really screwed the shit out of me .
Went to eat Swensens with Bi at Tampines and caught 'The ghost must be crazy'.
After that , went to find Shannon&co. at Cineleisure .
Slack and partyyyyyyyyyy but my heels was killing me .
Cab home around 7plus this morning .


It's the new year , the first day of new year today .
Surprisingly , i don't wish this year to come that badly .
'O' levels , Bi's attachment / final year , will be a busy year for both of us .
Probably won't meet that often anymore .

And obviously i am sad , but like what Bi says 'No choice'.
This is life , there's nothing i can do about it .
All i can do now is get use to my new life .
Just hope everything will be fine , between Bi and me ):

Shall keep myself occupied so i won't miss Bi that badly .
Cause he said he will be busy doing his project so probably won't be able to miss me so much .
Mean right !!
But is ohkay , i also don't know when was the last time he said 'imissyou' to me lor !
So xi guan already lahhhhhhhhh , tsk !



Resolution of 2011 :
- Freaking pass my 'O' levels with wonderful grades and get into ploy .
- Get through this huge obstacle with Bi .

Shall not be greedy , two is enough !
The rest just let nature take it course as i don't hope for much too .
Expectations lead to more disappointment .

No comments: