Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stayed the whole day at home today , I miss my babyboy so badly .

Well , yesterday , Adam told me there's this nail polish that will glow in the dark at some website . Hahahahah , so we ordered and try it :D Gonna go get it tmr , cool .
I did nothing at home today , just some simple exercise , tv and computer .
Bored die me i swear .

Yesterday suppose to go shopping with Bi but due to something that made me damn upset , Bi being a understanding boyfriend , he postpone to next week instead (: I'm sorry bi , because of me we are unable to go shopping . Next week ohkay ~ Teehee !

Looking at some old photos i had with my past clique , omg i miss the times so badly . We took photos like free free everyday -.- Hahahah ! Unfortunately , we can't rewind back the time . Now , when we see each other , hi and bye came out from our mouth only , Sad much .






December is coming !










I'm lovin' my life , cause i got you .
No more kiddy love , i am real this time .


No comments: