Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Baoxian ! ^^


Reached home not long ago from Bi's place .
Suppose to celebrate Baoxian's birthday but none of bi's friends went so we stayed at home instead (:
And that idiot bully me like fun fun only . TSK !
He even bited my hands and toes ~ Poor thing right !
"Wo shi yi ge kelian kelian kelian de xiao nu hai~"
Gosh , he will kill me when he sees this but nevermind lahhhhhhhh hor bi :D
HEH .

Bi's birthday is like coming soon and i am afraid that something will go the wrong way .
Or i am afraid he will dislike the present i giving him or wrong size or sth ..
Goshhhhhhhh ):

Well , i actually quite envy people whose birthday falls on a holiday .
Cause mine don't and it sucks like , every year ?
It is like super sucky as something will always screw up that day or something will happen that will make me so upset .
I forgotten when was the last time i had a very memorable birthday .
Don't bother talking about next year T.T

Ohkay , i feeling so bad complaining .
I should stop it cause it is just a freaking birthday , just a day , yeah , just a normal day !
And i pretty excited for Bi's birthday actually . Most likely ton-ing that day (:
I.like.that !
Oh , did i mention Bi's brother also falls the same birthday as Bi ?
So cool right !
And i am the same as their dog , Caramel -.-
TSK . But she's damn cute , I swear !!!

And i hate my moodswings these few days ):
i get very hyper and happy for one moment and the next moment i will feel damn low .
Wth ):
I really hate it , really really really !
Haish !

Results is coming out so and i am so scared ):
I got feeling i will score damn badly for it .
But what to do , what's done is done . I can't do anythingggggggggggg .
I'm so hungry nao , but i got to stop eating !
I growing fatter mannnnnnnnnvzvx .
DIET DIET DIET !!
And great , Monday is coming ! :D Miss my gym last Monday !!


And baby , i'm so in love with you ! (L)

No comments: