Sunday, November 21, 2010


I gonna be strong .

It's sad when we went through so much and you said something that hurts my heart so badly , so badly . I can even feels the pain that i had in me when you said it . But well , it's the facts so i can't say much about it . Just hope that things will get better and of course i am not gonna give up yet cause i haven't give my best shot . I want you to know , I'm the right one for you , I'll always be there . I will definitely not give up , definitely .
This shows how important you are to me . I believed in fate . I will let it decide the path for us instead of me praying and hoping for everything to be true . But i wanna let you know that my love for you didn't change at all too and i willing to fight this till the end , till the time that you really think i am the right one for you , the one that can spend the life with you forever , the one that understand each other well enough ...

No comments: