Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pray you undo this button . Today was my first day of my English tuition . Although the classroom was super small , it occupied all the seats . Although the teacher taught us as though he was catching the last train , although the people there were unfriendly . It turns out awesome cause my dear babe , WeeShiyi , was with me (: Life is not going too well for me yet although things is getting better . I'm still suffering in my parent's hand , under their control . It's not something great . Moreover , with the cold attitude they gave , it only makes things worst . It only makes the relationship further , it only cause us to drift even more .

Sometimes we don't even know what we want , don't even know what we thinking . Once we achieve something , we will tend to realise this is not what we want after all . Whereas , once we lost it , we tend to regret for not treasuring it .

You're someone so hard to forget .

No comments: