Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm just putting a fake smile in front of everyone and no one truly knows the reason behind it . I think i should face the reality now . I bet everyone knows what the fuck had happened to me recently . It's killing me seriously . Problems after problems . Yes , i and alex broke up and that's why i mia from my blog . It been nearly two months and i still can't get over him . But well , if he's happy now , why not ? (:

I seriously need to buck up on my studies too . If i carry on like this , i gonna fail my o levels . But i got no idea why , no matter how much i tried , i still end up failing or just a pass in my class test . I feel so useless and hopeless . I can't seems to do anything right at all . Perhaps cause you're gone .. I left with a few more months to go , guess i need to work double hard now .


My life is totally different now . I standing all by myself , going through all the shit alone . Who can i tell all my troubles to ? Who can i trust ? Who can hear me out ? No one . No one is able to know how i truly feels . Now i tend to keep my thoughts/feelings to myself cause one person suffer than two right ? Yes no ? And i don't see a point telling everyone .


No comments: