Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tmr is the 2feb , which is aku birthday !
But idk why i not happy at all , don't have the feel you know !
Suay thing is on Chinese new year eve , how to celebrate when everyone is having reunion dinner !
But if it's not on the Chinese new year eve , i won't have half day .
Therefore , I wonder if it's a good thing that my birthday falls on CNY .
*Stab myself*

Past few weeks busy shopping for my New year clothes with Bi .
Awesomeeeeeeeee i shall say !
Finally got my pretty heels too , tempting to buy one more though but NONONONO .
I will be going another shopping trip with Bi after CNY too anyway , heeheeheehee ~

School starts for a month only and i already can feel the stress lor !
Stupid English , Stupid Math , Stupid Physics , Stupid Chemistry , especially the chemical analysis that i had learnt today !
How the f did everyone got the answer ~
Melrize said "I think we very noob lehx." Omg , so agree with that .
*Prom night photos of myself. (I know it's very long ago already!)*
Nothing much happened the last few days too .
Everyday seems to be the same .
Monday-Thursday ; School and home !
Friday ; Meet Bi and wash car ! :D
Saturday and Sunday depending on whether we free anot ^^
But i like those time i spend with bi whether it is just washing car or shopping .
Teeheeheehee !
Last Sunday my family went to celebrate my birthday at T1 ; F.I.S.H
And stupid bi keep on disturbing me by asking where i eating at .

[ Not the exact conversation ]
Bi : "Where you guys eating at?"
Me : "Fish , one shop at T1"
Bi : "I know is fish but what's the shop name?"
Me : "Fish by fish and co."
Bi : "I want the shop name!"
Me : "F.I.S.H by fish and co!"
Bi : "Why you must type F.I.S.H so big. So what the shop name ?"
Me : "THE SHOP NAME IS F.I.S.H !"
Bi : "I know lah , i just playing with you only . Hahahah !"

-.- How lame can my bi be ..
Haish ..
HAHAHAHAH !
But i still love him lahs , like duh !

Here are some yummmy pictures ~
The super big jug for two person .
My yummy white fish :D
I will blog again when .... i free .
Heh !!

No comments: