Saturday, February 5, 2011


Sometimes i wonder why life is so fucked up .
I am 17 already , yet i can't do what i want .
Although i have a awesome boyfriend , great girlfriends around me , yes , i am happy .
But humans will never be contented ?
I want my freedom .
I hate it when i feels this way .
I will always start to turn grumpy and my attitude start to throw like freefree only .
Then when i cool down or thought about it , i feel so regret to the person i attitude to .
But if the person really understand me , he/she will not mind instead being more understanding ?

However ,
I should not stick to Alex too much 2 cause who knows what the future is like .
Maybe , just maybe , we will not be together f o r e v e r .
Cause nothing last forever .
I finally believed it .
Thinking back , i used to be that small little girl , believing in such fairy tales .
When you are meant to be the person you love , it will be .
You no need to pray and hope that the relationship of yours will last f o r e v e r .
If you love a person , you will want him/her to be happy .
Italic

Therefore ,
I hope Alex yap will be happy forever .
With love ,
Valerielee .

No comments: