Tuesday, September 21, 2010

13 more days to N levels , 20 more days to my freedom .
I gonna work damn hard right now , just for this 13days .
And i gonna enjoy myself after that .
I swear i will .

Teehee , school's kinda suck right now although i managed to sleep lesser in class .
But clique seems to be drifting , i got no idea why .
Sad much , but well , what can i do too huh .
Boohoo .

Really really really can't wait for my N levels to end .
I got so much things i wanna to do !
Everytime when i said that i wanna go somewhere or do something ,
all i can say is 'After N levels lor.'
Walaoooooovzvx .
And most importantly , i am able to spend longer and more time with my dearest Boyfriend !
Been meeting him for a few hours only these few days .
Not enough not enough !
TSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !

Oh , i love it when my dearest boy gave me a surprise .
Teeheeee ! :D
Normally dearest boy will only send me to the bus stop or accompany me to wait for cab .
( I am ohkay with it hor , bi ! )
Today when he send me to the bus stop , i thought it will be as usual .
I randomly asked him if he will miss me when we was waiting for the bus to arrive and he said he won't ):
I thought he was just joking so i didnt really bother much about it .
But when the bus came , i was waiting for his goodbye that he will always give me when i was about to board the bus , but this time he didn't .
I felt really puzzled but did said a bye .
Next minute , he went up the bus when i turned my head .
'Now you know why i said i won't miss you' , that's all he said .
And i smileeeeeeeeeeeee !
TEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D
I want to be the only one to get the chance to see how amazing you really are .











/Shut the fuck up , Valerie .
I am tired enough to care .

No comments: