Saturday, April 16, 2011

My eye bag is getting bigger ~ Omg ): Just finished studying another 2 chapters of SS and i already feel like dying T.T Plus i'm planning to burn midnight oil todayyyyyyyyyy . Gonna study till late night (Y) Cause i realised there's so much to revise !! *insert sad face* So i only came here to take a break , teehee ! After this , i gonna s t u d y again !

On the other hand , i already tired of bothering about 'that'. Really , if you not tired , i am . I don't have much time to care about it too . Moreover , both of you are telling me two different things , putting a bloody fake mask in front of me . How the fuck i know who is telling the truth ? So no point explaining anything , no point me telling what he said . Just go awayyyyyy .


Guess i shall put this aside and get back to work , xoxo .


No comments: